Consultant in human rights in Morocco
|Working position||Consultant in human rights in Morocco|
|Working hours||54 working days|
|Starting date||15.05.2021 to 28.02.2022|
|Deadline for submitting tenders||20.03.2021 / 12.00 AM CET|
The German Institute for Development Evaluation (DEval) is looking for one consultant in human rights for a country case study in Morocco from May 15, 2021 to February 28, 2022.
The expert will be working together with the DEval-team on the evaluation “Human Rights in German Development Policy: Concept, Implementation, Effectiveness – Part 2”.
The consultant shall perform the following tasks:
- Preparation of the mission in Morocco (thematically and logistically)
- Data collection and documentation
- Data analysis and report-writing
The consultant needs to demonstrate the following competencies and experiences:
- Minimum of four years of work experience in the last 10 years in the area of human rights and economic development.
- Minimum of four years of work experience in the last 10 years in the context of international development cooperation.
- Minimum of one project relevant to human rights in cooperation with a government body in the last seven years.
- Minimum of one project relevant to human rights in cooperation with a non-governmental organization in the last seven years.
- Excellent command of English, excellent command of French or Arabic.
- Current residence in Morocco, Moroccan citizenship or permanent residency in Morocco for at least the last 10 years.
If you are interested and if you would like to apply, you are invited to ask for the tendering documents via email to email@example.com. We will send you the relevant documents immediately.
Deadline for submission of the offer is March 20, 2021 12:00 AM CET to firstname.lastname@example.org